View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:27 PM   #10
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
I remember some equipment that could play tapes faster without distortion by cutting out little tiny segments (of sound) as it went along. Using this you could have good sound with no distortion for a pretty good speed change.

i.e. You could listen to something in half the time and understand it quite well. Does these audio book apps have this capability?
Text to speech will do this on a Kindle Fire HD or other Kindle, not the Paperwhite of course.

I find it funny on listening to Grisham book, No. is said as number, but it should be no. Other things that are really words are read as abbreviations, I wish I could correct it, because the new voice on the KFHD is great.

But for the SMGP5 I have no clue. Still learning.
new is offline   Reply With Quote