View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 05:12 PM   #63
rupor
meat popsicle
rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindles, Pixels, iPads
What you do not know - could kill you

Your so called adaptation is incomplete and does not do justice to the original package - that's all. Packages in my set are made to work together. They are tested as such - by a lot of users, not only Russians. There is a lively Spanish community which does repack what I do to their liking. Just be careful of what you are picking to adopt - otherwise you may unintentionally get somebody in troubles far deeper than you want too.

Google translation of the link says all this - fair and square.

It also has a detailed change log and Google does decent job translating - so it is readable in English - I did verify that. There is also a link to version control with all differences to all packages - if what you are asking is actually important to you.

If you do not understand something - ask, from time to time I am available here and I am almost always answering in English on Russian site too. Porkupan (aka boroda) is also present on both forums.

As for breaking apps - rather than "adopting" back something that already works it may make some sense and spent an effort on adopting applications to the black on white, so we could all benefit from your work.

You see fast scroll works far better with black on white than it does with white on black - this is the reason it was made in the first place.. It is not slower - it is different. And amazingly - it saves battery too...
rupor is offline   Reply With Quote