Thread: Remove Indent?
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 10:24 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
For mobi files this is often due to the book using <blockquote> instead of <p> tags. Or it could possibly be due to some general page margin setting.

As I commented on the other thread, my preferred approach is to convert the book to epub, edit the book using either Tweak ePub/Sigil or the Modify ePub plugin to get it looking exactly how I want it, and then convert back to mobi. That way you can edit the .css file of the epub to your liking for all margins.

Someone may have a more direct approach for mobi files though.
The "Ignore Margins" conversion option works well to get rid of this kind of thing.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote