View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #11
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scveteran View Post
A $400 laptop will NOT suffice for the average college student. That is a really cheap laptop and will not handle things that the average college student wants.
What are you studying? Advanced Maths? Computer sciences? I am a student and use my Asus netbook for everything. In fact I use it a lot more than the brand new piece of hardware sitting on my desk at home. I've written entire essays while sitting outside under a tree at University. Arts based subjects only require research and writing, no number crunching or awesome graphics. People used to do it with a library and a notepad.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote