Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 11:16 AM   #11
AndyfromVA
Zealot
AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1E, K3, K4, Paperwhite 2
I went back to my B&N and spent a half an hour with a patient and knowledgeable salesman. I finally felt comfortable using the touch screen and I felt the speed of the Nook was adequate. In short, I decided to buy the wi-fi version, along with a padded cover (the Dillane).

So now I have an excellent 60th birthday present (next Wednesday) that my wife can give me.

Thanks to everyone for your help.
AndyfromVA is offline   Reply With Quote