View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 11:08 AM   #558
zxczxc
Addict
zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: PW
i'm on the latest yosemite developer release, and i downloaded and ran this, it opened up, i ticked a few boxes (didn't convert anything yet), and the app just crashed.
i tried to run it again and the icon in the dock appeared, then disappeared.
i uninstalled it and the little preference files that my uninstaller found, and copied it to my applications folder again, but it still doesn't open up...

i get this in console.app, i hope it's useful

7/16/14 11:43:45.498 gkbisd[288]: Unable to collect cdhash for ------/KindleComicConverter_osx_4.1/KindleComicConverter.app (error code 100024)

7/16/14 11:46:56.642 KindleComicConverter[16638]: WARNING: The Gestalt selector gestaltSystemVersion is returning 10.9.0 instead of 10.10.0. Use NSProcessInfo's operatingSystemVersion property to get correct system version number.
Call location:
zxczxc is offline   Reply With Quote