View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 02:59 PM   #6
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
XP doesn't have MTP drivers. Windows didn't have official support without installing WMP 10/11 until the end of Windows Vista/beginning of 7.

I would try another USB port. The ones on the back of a machine have more power than the ones in the front. Some people say to use a powered hub, but the server option would be cheaper/easier.

http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....kindle-fire-hd

Windows 8 would work, but I honestly would not recommend upgrading. It's just the most awful Windows version ever, and I've used them all. Like seriously, it's great for someone who has never touched a computer in their life, but not for someone who has been using Windows for the last five years or more. It's a huge learning curve.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote