View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:39 PM   #22153
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Ah, the joys of parenting. #1 on the list has to be sleep deprivation. My sympathies, truly. The only consolation I can offer is that this too shall pass. But in the meantime, it may be time to reconsider coffee. As a caffeine ingestion mechanism, it's definitely more efficient than tea. (And also keep in mind that multiple steepings reduces the caffeine substantially, as caffeine is quite water soluble. )

That being said, on my second steeping of Anniversary Breakfast Blend. Peet's has their Holiday Breakfast Blend out, but I haven't got any yet, and don't know what I'm going to think of it. (These limited-time, annual blends vary from year to year, so some are to my taste, others less so.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote