View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #15
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Most of the books I have are PD or otherwise from free sources. The PD ones could easily be replaced, the others, it depends on the source. Some of the SmashWords freebies are now priced, the others, well I suppose they could always be replaced, but usually need converting from txt, so I convert them to an rtf format via word as they normally don't have illustrations.

JxK thanks for the help, but I'm female:

Quote:
BookCat can check his calibre folder just in case

P.S. Why are other peep's quotes italic? Am I doing it wrong?

Last edited by BookCat; 05-06-2012 at 06:39 PM.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote