View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 04:26 PM   #11
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
I've just reveiced my order: arrived really quickly, considering I ordered them on Wednesday night and by Monday they were already here (while I was not ): so, great service from Pocketbook Germany, I have to say!

I am now getting ready to prepare them for my parents, but being a present I'd like to keep them as pristine as possible: the 360+ does not come with a charger, but I could leave the USB cables in their wrappers (plus, I don't want to leave the laptop on all night just to charge the readers, btw) and use the chargers from the 360: does anybody know whether using a charger from the 360 will "fry" the 360+? Perhaps this is a pathetic question, but I am that ignorant!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote