View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 11:08 AM   #19
Martyd
Zealot
Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard,nexus 7,Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Harry & Martyd, if that is in response to my comment, I have done this for my non techie aunt on cell phones because she couldn't remember what to press and it helped her. I didn't imply that anyone was an idiot.
Don't forget, the person in question suffers from memory problems.

Ok xendula, I get your point.
Based on what I've read so far I'll go with a Basic Kindle, black only. I got mine at Staples. Load it up, set the font size and start the book. All she will have to operate is the on/off button and page turn. From there I think you can observe how much she is willing to learn. Since the OP is close by, I think they can move things along at the right pace.

I guess what I don't like is a web diagnosis of this person's condition.
Good luck Duckie Tigger. I applaud your efforts.
Martyd is offline   Reply With Quote