View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 08:23 PM   #26
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDisks View Post
The major good thing about desktop "boxes" is they can normally be easily repaired by swapping parts. And for the most part that can not be said about laptops or similar computers. And for the main part the desktop can have way more "horsepower" under the hood than "any" other form factor computer.

If the video card on your laptop/tablet goes out , what do you do? for example! At least with the desktop you can r&r the bad part.

And the list goes on......

Edit: I may pay the freight if you want to throw your "dinosaur" away!

Just list the make/model/ram/ etc, etc. etc, I may be interested.

I threw my DeskTop away 3 yrs ago.. LapTops and Tablets now.. without any problems.. and saved much space in my house and office.. plus portable..
but I do agree that all have Pros and Cons. all fun stuff..
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote