View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #74
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Bingo, it might not give me that face to face I would have loved but http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...or-aficionados are my kind of books. I just drag my feet on anything I do not love and really want to join in each book. I am a bit to set in my way of what I like. Now a few years ago Anne Rice or Sidney Sheldon, or Judith Krantz are ones I would have jumped at, but i really can not handle that sort of book any more.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote