View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 08:16 AM   #66
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
I would give my right arm for a book club that meet in my area at the local pub and read what I liked. The problem is no such one exists. I gather there are a few book groups out there but they tend to be women driven reading, yes I am female but tend to hate books women like. Or they tend to be far to high brow reading matter.
I have looked at the book club here and I have either read the books or have no interest at all in the books on offer.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote