View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 11:52 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
I've read that statement here in MR. Someone has said that they don't mind DRM because they never share books.

I find that as odd as the statement that some people only read hardcover books. And that's one I've encountered at work.

Perhaps it would have been better to say "I never share books, so DRM doesn't matter to me." Can that part be edited?
Sorry, you misunderstand me. What I meant was that it struck me that the statement "I never share books" wouldn't be a reason not to buy ebooks. On the contrary, it might be a reason to encourage someone to buy them.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote