View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #36
fred_yu_job
Connoisseur
fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.fred_yu_job has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixieknits View Post
I like the new shutdown feature. If I'm interrupted reading I can lightly push the power switch and it will sleep. If I fail to return it will shut down for me. If I return within 15 minutes it will power up quickly.. If I know I'm through reading for the evening and hold the power switch 2 seconds, it will power off. What is wrong with this? I find it a very efficient system.
Why do you have to put it in sleep if you know you'll return in 15 minutes?
What about this scenario:
I started reading during my breakfast, then go out to take bus and continue reading on the bus; read the book on the bus way back home at afternoon; read the book before supper when I get home, continue reading after supper; after waching TV in the evening, continue reading on bed. how many times should I start it up???

don't tell me I have to rush to the bus station and have to make sure I can be on the bus within 15 minutes;
don't tell me I have to finish my supper in 15 minutes;
don't tell me I can only enjoy my TV for 15 minutes.

Last edited by fred_yu_job; 07-06-2010 at 11:58 AM.
fred_yu_job is offline   Reply With Quote