View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 11:32 AM   #35
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
I like the new shutdown feature. If I'm interrupted reading I can lightly push the power switch and it will sleep. If I fail to return it will shut down for me. If I return within 15 minutes it will power up quickly.. If I know I'm through reading for the evening and hold the power switch 2 seconds, it will power off. What is wrong with this? I find it a very efficient system.
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote