View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 05:28 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_au View Post
I hate those generic covers that about half my purchased ebooks have. I may only look at it once before starting to read it but I at least want my ebook to look like a real book with a real cover
The reason for them is that generally the "cover art" has "rights" that are negotiated separately to those of the book itself, and very often those rights do not permit electronic distribution, hence the publisher is not permitted to use the cover of the pBook on the eBook.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote