View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 07:47 PM   #32
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
It's a generational thing, I believe. People below 25 (or so) are into the one gadget does all, while us older geezers prefer multiple gadget, each one of which is "best in breed". The problem with e-ink devices as stand-alone gadgets, is the "best in breed" are still mangy pups due to poor firmware. This leads to a tendency to go back to the "all-in-one" that actually has better firmware for the task than the dedicated devices. Or why I still use my Cybook gen 1, even though I have a Bebook and a Cybook gen 3...
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote