View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 09:07 PM   #6
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I know. Hm. I actually typed that post into a doc and pasted it in. But the clever mobileread fairies corrected it automatically.

This is what I typed, except that I've had to add some spaces, to prevent the fairies from working their magic:

On p.4 (small font) there’s a problem: “coordinating” appears as “co & 246 # ;rdinating.” This can be solved by setting the language as German and importing the Book Cleaner files.
I invariably set the language as German: Book Designer always works best in it.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote