View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 01:57 PM   #95
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmarlowe View Post
I agree. That makes our stories 'passable' in terms of 'mass publication'. Otherwise it would have ended as just another ho-hum project between friends where everybody praises everybody (real or not).
"Woah! Great Story Bro! Epic!"

Useless.

"That story is crap. I don't like the characters nor the descriptions."

Useless as well.

No. Just writing up an anthology and getting stories lauded or crushed to no end is not the intention. There has to be a better story in the end. To improve stuff, problems have to pointed out. As long as this is done in a constructive way, it will be very helpful

Now I'm going to type more comments to the other stories, but I doubt I can do it as well as Graham...
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote