View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 01:52 PM   #94
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjaybe View Post
Thank goodness we have Graham. Now I can just read his critiques and toss in a couple of tidbits.
You can say that again.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Rather than pass out and wake up later, saved, Elani could muster one final burst of magic that helps Marlena defeat the lich, but doesn't save her.
This is a huge spoiler. If you don't want to spoil a large part of the new version, don't open this. It contains part of one of Graham's suggestions.

Spoiler:

Something like that will indeed happen now, but I will connect Elani's resolution of her crisis and the fact that clerical magic is given, not studied.

Quote:
The relationship between Elani and Koryna is fine. I understand your portrayal of service and humility. I don't think you need conflict between them.
In the new version, they will still be very good friends, but Elani will:

Spoiler:

- Have a trait that ticks off Koryna to no end.
- Be a less powerful priestess than Koryna is. This will give Koryna some air of self-importance, bolstered by the fact that she is assistant, and Elani is not.

Quote:
When I read it I thought the "nearly avoided" was a typo for "neatly avoided." That's what you really meant, right?-)
It was meant to say "barely." This typo was a guru meditation error, caused by leprecauns carrying my upload bits in the wrong order

Do you have any suggestions regarding the dialog? I think Graham already said everything else.

Last edited by Katsunami; 03-13-2014 at 05:31 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote