View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 01:50 PM   #15
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Given that it is on the Amazon front page, it would have to be a Kindle. Why would Amazon put up a video that would help sell a competitor? They wouldn't.
Since Amazon also sells the Sony and both the Sony and Kindle have been in her magazine, she could talk about one or both. I think it will be the Kindle but I since I'm not psychic (hence the "Speculation" title), I chose to leave the possibility open.

Tomorrow will tell. Since it's supposed to be a live broadcast, folks on the East Coast should know first.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote