View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #63
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
We had a run-off vote. That wiped the slate clean. The one I voted for in the run-off vote did not win. What I nominated didn't win. It didn't even make it to the run-off vote.
Hmmm.... That's not what I remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
*** Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne [caleb72, Nyssa, JSWolf]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
And here's the 3rd.
You were the third to NOMINATE it, just enough to get it into the vote.

Yes, seconds and thirds are nominations per the nomination instructions:
Quote:
How Many Nominations Can I Make?
Each participant has 3 nominations. You can nominate a new book for consideration or nominate (second, third) one that has already been nominated by another person.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote