View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #54
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Starting to read this thread I got curious. Stupid move.
Discovered that my Amazon Account page for digital orders was 8 pages long. The sneaky bastards makes you click on every order for you to figure out how much you spend. Well, lucky me, because I save all my Amazon receipts. On the US store I've spent $873.38. I've only had my K4NT for six months, that one is registered in the UK store. Not as bad, only £213.78. I've also spent a little sumthin sumthin on BoB and some other fringe eBook stores like Dito. I doubt it comes to $100 total though.
Me thinks it's about time I set up a little Excel sheet for my eBooks.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote