View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 02:59 AM   #46
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
It's okay. Like others have mentioned, there are much worse things a person could spend their money on.
I see it the same way. Unless a book is published by Penguin, if I really want it, I wait for the price to drop and then buy it. If it's part of a series and new, I don't wait and even preorder it. I get 5-8 hours of reading pleasure out of a book (I know that now thanks to my new Kindle PW), and it's about the price of going to a 2 hour movie.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote