View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 01:04 PM   #6
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Today I got the Student Edition (though I paid $250), the keyboard and USB dongle are nice add ons. It is very responsive and updated itself to 4.0.4 after a short while on my network. Even when inserted into the keyboard I can write both Swedish and Japanese (off course English as well).
I shall fool around with it tonight.
Congratulations!

Oh, and to answer your previous question (which you'll probably find out for yourself) is that yes, the GTab will recognize a USB hub provided that it is self-powered. (ie. has a separate power supply)
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote