View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 12:54 AM   #4
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
Today they opened the doors about 10 minutes before 10, I went straight to the Tab display and grabbed a box, grabbed a card for a micro sd card (also had a rebate) was the first person to check out the doors at 0959. So no, I didn't notice any Christmas items. Didn't make it that far into the store. I was there yesterday also and didn't pay any attention then either. Guess I'm a focused shopper - sometimes. Need to be focused more often I think.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote