View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 03:34 PM   #24
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionel47 View Post
That exact same thing happened to me a couple of days ago. I scrapped the rooting and went back to stock NC 1.3. I just don't have the time for nonsense.

Hopefully, at some point, B&N will realize that 178 apps do not make a marketplace. Until then, I guess I'm stuck with stock.
I just reset mine too. I will probably root again and see if I can get the apk for my keyboard and see if that will work.

I also can't figure out how to still use the B&N home screen and still have the market which I thought was the whole point of this root. Or how to get books I am reading on the launchers home page.

Edit: I re-rooted with the manual nooter instructions posted here. I still couldn't find anything I wanted on the Market so I again did what it says at the bottom of that thread. This time it didn't freeze, but I get virtually nothing in the market. At least I could find Opera Mini before and I had it installed (I want Dolphin HD though), now I can't even get that. This is really pissing me off. I didn't have this problem when I did the autonooter.

so can somebody please tell me, can you have it rooted and still have your books on your homepage? I don't want to bother messing around if I can't get what I want anyway. Thanks.

Last edited by Care; 10-14-2011 at 06:11 PM.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote