View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #2
Brian M
Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: PRS-950
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) Yes

You May have to remove and reload after changing the tags in Calibre (which is what I did while learning this very topic a few weeks ago.. ) I don't know enough about Calibre to know if it will auto-update tags. I now completely skip "Tags"and use "Series" instead when I want a collection.

As for disconnection, 99% of the time it's fine, but I HAVE killed thumbdrives by not going through the complete process to eject a USB device. You can do it from Calibre, or from the icon tray next to the clock.

Last edited by Brian M; 04-06-2011 at 02:06 PM.
Brian M is offline   Reply With Quote