View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 08:53 PM   #212
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniren View Post
Scion, can you tell me how to make dolphin my default browser? And Launcher Pro my default Launcher?

Thanks for all your help, and recommendations. You are an angel!
Within Dolphin use the soft menu button to access the app's settings. Click on the soft menu and select "More", "Settings", scroll down to "Dolphin Settings", check the box for "Set as default browser".

To make something your default launcher, press the hard "n" button. It should prompt you to choose Launcher Pro or the stock homescreen and SoftKeys (maybe?). Put a check in the box on that window and select Launcher Pro.

You need to install Home Switcher from the Market so that you can return to the stock homescreen when you want to.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote