Thread: PRS-T3 T3 indexing
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 07:39 PM   #11
Parsifal
Parsifal has much to be proud ofParsifal has much to be proud ofParsifal has much to be proud ofParsifal has much to be proud ofParsifal has much to be proud ofParsifal has much to be proud ofParsifal has much to be proud ofParsifal has much to be proud ofParsifal has much to be proud ofParsifal has much to be proud ofParsifal has much to be proud of

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD
I own a Kobo Glo and an Aura HD. I found a solution to get, more or less, the index you are looking for on my Kobo devices.

I created two custom columns in Calibre.

1. custom column = regal (this is used to get a collection for different genres)

program:
$=field('tags');
first_non_empty(
contains($,'Roman','1. Romane',''),
contains($,'Krimi & Thriller','2. Krimi & Thriller',''),
contains($,'Novelle & Erzählung','3. Novellen & Erzählungen',''),
contains($,'Lyrik','4. Gedichte',''),
contains($,'Drama','5. Dramen',''),
contains($,'Märchen','6. Märchen',''),
contains($,'Sachbuch','7. Sachbücher','')
)

2. custom column = serie_kobo

{series:| 8. Serie: |}

The KoboTouchExtended plugin is configured “collections: authors, #regal, #serie_kobo”

When I open the library by choosing collections I get on the first page the genre collections “1. Romane” to “7. Sachbücher”, followed by collection “8. Series: AAA, 8. Series: BBB, 8. Series: CCC” and so on. After the “8. Series: XYX” collections the authors with their books are shown, no matter of genre or within a series.

In your case, you only need the second custom column and change the prefix of the series in “1. Series:”

To get a better impression look at the pictures of the first four pages of my library.

Maybe this is a solution for you and your mother.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	page 1.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	841.7 KB
ID:	114281   Click image for larger version

Name:	page 2.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	863.6 KB
ID:	114282   Click image for larger version

Name:	page 3.jpg
Views:	278