View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:52 PM   #1
centhena
Enthusiast
centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite
CBZ on Paperwhite?

So I just got finished setting up a collection of comics for my son on his K3. I went through and converted his whole collection of pdf and loose jpg comics into CBZs. In the process I found a series I'd actually like to read myself on my Paperwhite but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do this. I've come across several threads about Manga\Comic readers (Mangle, Komic, etc) but none of those apparently work for Paperwhites. There's another thread about converting the comics to .mobi's but if possible I'd much rather use the CBZ's I already have so I don't have to store duplicates and go through all the effort to convert each issue all over again. Is it possible to get these CBZ's to work on my Paperwhite? Is there some awesome program I can install on my kindle that will make the clouds part and the sun shine and let me do this without reconverting all of these again? Is there some amazing app that doesn't require me to understand python, own a mac, or install 50 bigillion programs on my computer and go through 15 steps to get this to work? Thanks for any help you can provide.
centhena is offline   Reply With Quote