View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #7
kingjain
Enthusiast
kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kingjain solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
Here you go. I have one top left near where you'd see the * for the brightness, one in the middle on the right near the edge! then one to maybe two right at the bottom roughly in the middle.

They are tiny, and so far do avoid where the text is on a normal page. The one on the top is the biggest and it's just above the " on the right side. I took this picture when I was desperately looking for any more.
Thanks! I see the one next to the top right quote. Interesting...guess i lucked out.
kingjain is offline   Reply With Quote