View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 09:02 PM   #100
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post

Yes... but like I said, most of the places where you can buy an LRF eBook you can also get the Mobi version. Like fictionwise multi-format, Baen, Webscriptions, Jordansbooks, etc. So there would be no need to convert the LRF to mobi. Because if they are selling LRF it is by definition DRM free. In the case you are buying a DRM free ebook that you want in LRF and Mobi and the store only allows you to d/l one formate you are better off getting the Mobi and converting it to LRF, since the tool exists.

BOb
Ah well, then forget I said anything ... although, there are some books that are ONLY available in LRF (and not Mobi) at those sites, and I would like to be able to read them on my Kindle .... but that ain't gonna happen until there is an LRF to Mobi converter.

So, boo freakin hoo ... I guess I just won't be able to read those books. Dammit.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote