Thread: MobileRead February 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:31 PM   #139
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
I clicked on the Amazon link for A Town Like Alice and balked at the $16 price tag. Fortunately it's public domain in Canada, so I snagged a copy available here at MobileRead (no link was provided for the PD version in the list, an oversight?). Looks interesting, but I'll probably read Lolita soon as well (my library has a copy).

BelleZora, if you're interested in discussing Lolita, perhaps you can make a thread in the main Reading Recommendations subforum and I'll join you there (maybe a few of the other pedophiles* would also be interested).

*Apparently I've been labeled a pedophile for seconding a book many consider great literature. Perhaps I should change my Custom User Title.

Last edited by Synamon; 01-28-2013 at 06:35 PM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote