Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 02:41 PM   #64
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetElvis View Post
Contacted Kobo, explained everything I tried, and they simply said that the reader would need to be replaced. Replacement came yesterday after about 4 days, with a pre-paid return envelope.

Although I haven't had a chance to wring out the new one, I'm very happy with the support Kobo has provided.
Glad to hear you got such perfect support! Is the replacement a new Glo? I'm contemplating getting mine replaced also. My battery life isn't as bad as your girlfriend's was, but it still only 8 days (approximated) in mostly sleep mode and about an hour reading a day. So if this last test appears to indeed give me only 8 days I'll also be going for a replacement. Not sure yet whether to go directly to Kobo or to go to where I bought the Glo.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote