View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 12:43 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptaker View Post
T

Since it has happened to others too, I thought someone out there could offer a suggestion. Isn't there a python27.dll in a later version that is more improved or advanced? I searched the internet for such a solution but to no avail.

It should be noted that at least 7 - 10 versions ago, the program did work flawlessly. Then the crashes started and haven't stopped with each new version.
That version IS the one shipped with Calibre.

Good luck on finding an interaction.
We had a person with a crash problem: turns out they had installed a 3rd party Crash Report tool. That was what was casing the problem

So ask yourself "What about my installation is NOT basic (vanilla) Windows and Local Calibre"?

BTW it appears that your crashes all are happening with some change being applied to the DB. So have you excluded the Library folder from your A/V/M?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote