View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #17
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
on both updates.

I don't suppose there could be a clause added to the signature guidelines, about not editing a faux-signature into the bottom of posts, which is very annoying for those of us who have actual signatures turned off?

If I'd wanted to know that someone's penname was X and they were the author of such-and-such books, available to buy at Amazon for only 99 cents via these convenient links every time I saw a post from that poster, I'd have sigs turned on.
I agree!

And thanks for the list of basic search syntax! I'm always forgetting.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote