View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 11:23 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by terekkincaid View Post
I'm really hinky about the Irex because as far as I can tell, the only way to navigate is with the Wacom pen.
That is not correct. You can do all the navigation with the rockerbar and button that is along the left front edge.

I agree... if you want to read PDFs, bigger screen is better. If those PDFs are 8.5x11 layouts you will really HATE reading them on a 6inch screen. If they are text only then you can "try" the conversion tools... but most of them have downsides.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote