Thread: Moral Stance
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 04:00 PM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Hmm, I'd say only if you bought the pbook and kept it (or destroyed it, as you have a copy of it, so you won't need the pbook), you would be completely in the clear. Or you should delete the book in all forms on your pc/reader/etc.

The funny thing is... I could buy a CD, make a copy of that CD and sell that CD again (or give it away) and be still be in the law here. Or I could borrow a CD from a friend, make a copy and give that CD again. As long as I don't sell that copy and do the copying myself, it's legal. Even though I don't actually own the original CD. Whether this goes for books, is rather a grey area though...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote