View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #12
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
That's great to hear, THANKS, When Calibre offered me an upgrade last night I passed 'cause it was past my bedtime.

I have been using Mobi files in my jetBook because it is one less step after downloading and MobiDeDRMing them. Now that jetBook is supported, it only makes sense to bring my files into Calibre, and let it handle the file folders so converting to ePub becomes more feasible.

So here’s the question; does the jetBook like ePub or Mobi files better? I noticed that I lost the TOC with Mobi files (actually it’s still there, just at the end of the book and without links)

Last edited by wodin; 05-04-2009 at 03:24 PM.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote