View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:44 PM   #430
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
I'm in the middle of The Speed of Dark and I'm really enjoying it so far. A certain exec seems like a bit of a mustache-twirling bad guy, but overall it's great.
I listened to this one last year and it was among my favorite listens for the year. I haven't read any other book by Elizabeth Moon (yet), but I definitely recommend this one. The narrator was great, too.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote