View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 01:28 AM   #204
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
I haven't seen a clear one either --except maybe the ones in Amazon's ad. Even while browsing on this forum, I've seen uploaded pics of PW's with "perfect screens" and I see rainbows. The one I'm keeping, though, is pretty good. I have to look real hard to see the hues. Still, I shouldn't see them at all no matter how hard I look. The more I read, the more I'm thinking that it's the cheap LED lights they are using that are causing the issue.
I don't have a color issue with mine but seeing how the technology works. It makes sense that LEDS could have issues. All the front lit does is light up a normal eInk screen. Have you tried turning it all the way down and see if you have color discoloration?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote