View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:16 AM   #4
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I am not liking this crap, it seems there is no easy way to switch from a child profile back to the parent's access which has access to everything. CS told me to deregister and re-register the device to get back to the parent. This was not very well thought out or implemented, what does Amazon expect each person to have their own device? I wanted to use this to setup a viewing profile for those people who want to see the device but I do not want to see all my content. But if I cannot switch back and forth between profiles it is not worth it.

EDIT: After a chat with CS I was able to figure out how to get out of FT and back to access to all my content. This will work to allow me to show the Fire to those I do not want to see my content but it is very primitive and limited. Not what I was expecting at all.

Last edited by nynaevelan; 10-26-2012 at 04:50 AM.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote