View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 04:46 PM   #7
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
I find the site very useful to track the books I've read and to get suggestions on what to read.
Agreed! Loving the site, and I just discovered it 10 days ago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
It's hard to get ad revenue if you can't show advertisers some numbers. Goodreads is a business, not a charity.

Myself, I like the service that Goodreads provides. I'm perfectly happy to share the details of what I read with them and they can do with that data whatever they like.
Exactly. I'm happy and they are happy. Couldn't care less about them knowing my opinion about Twilight.

Edit: Post number 400!
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote