View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
You can, but personally I wouldn't. If you make a mistake and leave the database in an inconsistent state, it might cause problems.

If you want to continue, as taming said, the "extra" books in the database are probably the listings for the previews. In the "content" table, have a look at the "IsDownloaded" column. From what I can see:

- "false" means book hasn't been put on the KT. These are appearing in the "Reccommended" section.
- "1" or "true" means there is a book on the device.
- All the sideloaded books appear to be "true"
- "1" is used for the chapter entries
- If a kepub has 1 it appear to be preview that is on the device
- If a kepub has "true", it appear to be a book that I bought.

The above is from the 2.0.2 firmware. But, I don't think this has changed from previous versions.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote