View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #72
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
ItsMee: you're most welcome dude! Thanks geekmaster instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
So, it looks like I should add /usr/sbin/factory_reset to my "display only" demo RUNME.sh in the original post. Thanks for that information cscat!
Yes I think it's safe enough to be added for general purpose, because those with bricked Kindles just beg to get their devices alive somehow... so best way seems to be simple factory reset.

Geekmaster: I admire your technical skills and I believe old generations of software engineers DO have some great lessons to teach us newer generation; things like patience and anti-instant-gratification that come from being used to the old computers and etc. You know these better than me man... BUT much much much more importantly, your personality that shines through your advices and posts.
Anyways, I try to keep thread just up for its business and not deviate by saying redundant "thank-you" posts BUT dear geekmaster, this is different, you deserve a feast of appraisals and claps with this achievement which literally saves people hundreds of dollars directly (and indirectly, imagine courier services, etc.)... I, for one, bow in front of you as a way of saying "Oh My God! This guy does magic."

[ End Of Rant ]

Also, I edited my previous post, your revision is much appreciated.

Last edited by thatworkshop; 02-24-2012 at 08:55 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote