View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 11:34 AM   #21
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Out of my head I say calibre gets its own section. What other tools?
I agree... I would say Calibre and Book Designer seem to get the most traffic... Is there some way to count the threads for each software to decide? Will you be able to move all the threads to the appropriate forums. Perhaps just start a calibre one, and then from thread prefixes (is that new?) others can break out naturally.

So, would you do like a parent eBook Software topic and calibre would be a sub-topic?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote