View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 06:49 PM   #12
travfar
Groupie
travfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I have a Kindle 2 US and from pictures I've seen, the Kindle 2 International has better contrast. My Kindle 3 has much better contrast than my Kindle 2. Does your Kindle serial number start with B002?
I have a B003, international version.

I might return the K2 and get a K3 instead. For the contrast and the webkit browser. Although, if the K2 got that browser it would be enough for me. I'm not going to use it as my daily browser or ever in the US. I intend it to be my travel browser in countries where free WiFi is rare.

Last edited by travfar; 12-24-2010 at 06:52 PM.
travfar is offline   Reply With Quote